Saturday, September 3, 2011

And it begins..

Hello internet world!
This is my first time as a blogger. I have begun to travel pretty extensivly and think that it would be fun to share my experiences. I am traveling to South East Asia in either two months or four months for either six months or a year. I know that it seems a bit early to begin blogging, but I am no good at remembering to write every day, so I figure that I should start early. This way, by the time I go, writing this blog will be second nature. The other reason to begin this blog is that it will help me to make some decisions about the trip, as well as create a travel plan of sorts. I am usually a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl, packing my bag for any trip the night before and usually pretty intoxicated. I have gone on month long trips to Mexico and Central America with little to no plans, only a lonely planet travel guide in hand. I am not saying that that isn't a interesting and exciting way to travel, but for South East Asia I have weather and festivals to think about, as well as some friends to meet up with who will be over there around the same time. So, let the planning begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment